Construction Engineer Information
More than 10 years
• Minimum of master’s degree in Project Management, Business or Public Administration, Technical Management, Engineering, Finance, or related fields. • At least about 10 years’ experience in operations, or related field. • Must possess technical qualification and knowledge in construction (Roads, Real Estate and Quarry). This is critical. • Minimum of two (3) years of recent overall project management experience. • A certificate in Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization (Roads, Real Estate, Quarry Operation).
- Make important policy, planning, and strategic decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Working together with project managers to make sure there is efficient allocation of resources; they also strive to enhance the commercial value of the business.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Explain technical information to clients or customers when the need arises.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors on strategy to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Ensure staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Support all functions of the business to work together.
- Should supervise the designing and execution of construction strategies upon which the completion of different projects will be based.
- Identify trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution