Construction Engineer Information
5 - 10 Years
• University Degree in Mining Engineering - IDMC Blasting and Shift Boss Certificate is desirable. • Experience in Mine Planning and Blasting. • Not less than 5 years’ experience in Mining industry or as Mining Manager. • Must have a practical experience in Mining related software. • Problem-solving and analytical skills. • Knowledge in the construction industry. • Strong technical skills. • Strong organisational skills. • Confidence and independence. • Strong Interpersonal and communication skills. • Able to work in remote locations. • Good IT skills. • Demonstrate a team working skills.
- Record Mining Operations occurrences and data archiving,
- Daily inspections of Pits, waste dumps and record and communicate issues for corrective actions
- prepare plans for mines, such as underground tunnels and shafts
- Communicate efficiently mine plans to Operations for implementations
- oversee the health and safety of the site, particularly in relation to issues such as ventilation
- Planning for transition from surface to underground mining operations
- Coordinate Department safety meetings and reports on safety occurrences
- Ensure the safety of mining equipment and assessing mine equipment supplies
- Manage monthly budgets and keeping detailed records.
- oversee major construction projects and ensuring that operations run smoothly
- Assess the feasibility and the potential for commercial benefit of new sites
- Liaise with and advise managerial and technical staff