Head Of Estates And Facilities
Construction Engineer Information
5 - 10 Years
• An MBA qualification in architecture, building, engineering, facilities management, project management, surveying, or similar. • An MBA in Management with direct experience in construction/real estate will be considered. • Minimum of 8 years’ experience as an Estate/Facilities Manager (of which at least 5 years are spent in a managerial position). • Be eligible for membership of a relevant professional body.
- Identify, negotiate, manage, and review procurement or contract renewals in relation to estate and facilities in line with financial policies and procedures.
- Lead on the preparation of contract specifications and development of service contracts.
- Assist with pre-acquisition due diligence, building review and M&E surveys.
- Monitor and control the day‐to‐day work on all sites undertaken by employed staff and contractors, dealing with any issues arising.
- Manage estates and facilities budgets, obtaining best value and in accordance with estates financial control systems and procedures.
- Provide a safe, secure, and stimulating environments for all site users and ensure that health & safety requirements are complied with.
- Efficiently lead the estate and facilities service to ensure the delivery of high quality with available resources and in line with relevant policies, procedures, and practices.
- Identify, develop, monitor, and evaluate key performance indicators and methodologies relating to the condition and cleanliness of building facilities and grounds.
- Ensure planned maintenance activities are completed on schedule and within budget, and that urgent repairs are completed within approved timescales so that the facility environment is safe, comfortable, and fully functional.
- Lead the procurement of goods and services in relation to estates and facilities functions across the company.
- Maintain stock records of all equipment and tools used with facilities management.