Construction Engineer Information
Supervise and assign team of plumbers to work on plumbing and drainage.
• Responsible for plumbing services on construction sites
• Maintenance and repairs of plumbing fixtures.
• Clear drains blockages, Install, repair and maintain pipes, Valves and fittings
• Assist in the reviewing of MEP designs and implement same on execution drawings
• Review MEP shop drawings prior to submittal for services coordination
• Ensure that plumbing services are provided on time
• Prepare weekly/monthly job progress report to project manager.
• Fitting pipes works to kitchen sink, baths, WC and heating points
• Compressive installation of bathroom and kitchen systems.
• Unblocking drains and tracing the layout of pipe works around construction sites.
• Supervise of all plumbing water supply system
• Supervise the chiller water system and centralized hot water system
• Supervise Firefighting piping system
• Negotiate and supervise subcontractors to minimize company’s operational cost