Construction Estimator Jobs Information
Construction Estimator Jobs
5 - 10 Years
Degree accredited by Ghana Institute of Surveyors in quantity surveying, commercial management or related quantity survey education
- Price Bills of Quantity for projects tendered for by the company
- Prepare monthly project valuation reports.
- To measure and carry out quantity check accurately.
- To evaluate progress of works accurately for payments and claims.
- To prepare tender documents, calling and collecting quotations and make comparisons sheet for sub-contract.
- To tender for PC/Provision sum items.
- Attract new business leads and follow up on old clients
- To make cost estimation, build up rate and prepare complete variation claim.
- To perform other duties consistent with the position, which the Company may from time to time reasonably direct.
- Degree accredited by Ghana Institute of Surveyors in quantity surveying, commercial management or related quantity survey education
- 5 year’s work experience as a quantity surveyor
- Numerically superior
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
Community 18, Verostina House