Construction Manager Information
The Role holder is accountable for all services provided by the Company and Managing the maintenance and general upkeep of an industrial park under our care. Oversees maintenance of equipment and facility to ensure efficient operations. This role is tasked with overseeing regulatory requirement compliance for building and equipment. Directly responsible for, and manages, a small team of technicians across all shifts. Oversees repairs and recommends purchases of equipment as needed. Involves special emphasis on maintenance related to warehousing. Manages client requests and complains, vendors and internal relationships appropriately and professionally.
Must be flexible to work on all shifts and extended hours, as needed.
- The Facility Manager has overall responsibility for managing all staff under his/her care to ensure that the company meets and exceeds the expectations of the client.
- The Facility Manager in charge of making sure the contract is maintained and fulfilled and develop and maintain relationship with all clients
- The Facility Manager will supervise and regulate the activities of Site Assistants, Plumbers, Electricians and ensuring all warehouses in our care are safe and secure.
- Schedule and manage all preventive and corrective maintenance works of the facility.
- Responsible for monitoring landscaping, office, janitorial, housekeeping, and security performance.
- Inspect buildings and equipment for repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to all facility requests from clients.
- Ensure accurate collection of all maintenance and work order records.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management and client review.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Train staff on all maintenance standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures, including third party vendors.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- The Facility Manager is to ensure a good feedback system with our clients.
- The Facility Manager is required to provide daily and weekly reports to the key stakeholders, which should include tasks completed and outstanding as well as planned activities for the following week.
- The Facility Manager must report on the state of working tools and other logistics and monitor the usage of same to minimize mis-use and damages.
- He or she must report on performance issues (both excellent and poor performance) of staff.
- Facility Manager will often have contingency plans regarding what needs to be done if certain situations occur, such as equipment breaking down unexpectedly.
- The Facility Manager will oversee facilities under our care and escalate issues to management and key stakeholders when necessary.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.