Ice Cream Cook Wanted
Cook Assistant Information
JobHouse Recruitment Agency
5 - 10 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
Diploma or a qualification from a culinary and baking background.
The successful candidate will prepare delicious desserts and other meals in an ice cream parlor. The cook must be creative and be able to adapt some meals according to customer’s specification.
- To ensure that all equipment for preparing foods are sanitized every morning
- Prepare ingredients beforehand for foods such as waffles and crepes.
- Ensure food served are well presented to customers.
- Take stock of ingredients daily and to inform the manager for restock.
- Prepare basic foods such as waffles, crepes, panini, salads and cake.
- Diploma or a qualification from a culinary and baking background.
- Must be willing to undergo necessary medical checks in compliance with Food and Drugs Authority’s requirements.
- Ability to follow sanitation procedures are essential.
- Experience working in a hotel environment is desirable but not essential.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 31-35 years
Airport Residential Area