Juice And Salad Bar Supervisor
Cook Assistant Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND IN HOSPITALITY OR TOURISM MANAGEMENT A MINIMUM CERTIFICATE IN CATERING MUST KNOW HOW TO PREPARE DIFFERENT VARIETY OF SALADS AND FRESH JUICES EXPERIENCE IN SAME ROLE IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
- Have basic computer, good communications and customer service, reading ability, culinary foundation and understanding, interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Contribute to wastage management by sorting through useable produce and products before disposal
- Possess the needed knowledge and ability to mix and match produce and products into salads or juices that meet customer requirements
- Contribute to grilling of proteins for salads and preparation of salad dressings
- Assist customers with information on choice of salads, juices and smoothies
- Wait on customers at the juice and salad bar.
- Serve juice and salad with optimum speed and efficiency
- Prepare standard juices every morning to serve to customers
- Clean Bar and equipment used at the bar.
- Organize salad bar after it has visited by customers.
- Organise and cut fruits and vegetable so that they will available for preparation when needed
- Any other responsibility that will be assigned from time to time.