Cook Assistant Information
Prospect-Km Consulting Ltd
Less than 1 Year
High School/Senior Secondary School
Food and Beverage Jobs
We are searching for organized, energetic kitchen staff to join our team. to be successful as kitchen staff, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy in your work.
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required. assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory. reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen manager.
- Packaging customers' leftover food upon request. cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
EA 48/2 Oswald House