Corporate Finance Jobs Information
Corporate Finance Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a minimum of HND Accounting
- Submit periodic returns on the Imprest Account for reimbursement
- Submit periodic reconciliation statement of budgeted and actual repairs and maintenance costs per project.
- Develop and implement effective cost control measures
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly returns on all purchases
- Assist in the submission of bills and the collection of payment for services rendered to clients.
- Maintain an Asset Register,
- Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time
You are responsible to: The Ag. Head, Finance
Required Skills or Experience
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a minimum of HND Accounting
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years of experience in accounting
- SKILLS: High level of ethics and profesiional integrity. Responsible and able to fulfil tasks in the stipulated times.
- LANGUAGES: Advanced level in English
How to Apply
Kindly apply through: humanresourcedepartment@AgateTransport.com
5 Royalt Castle Road, Kokomlemle