Freight Forwarding Pricing Analyst- A Shipping Line Company.
Customer Service Analyst Information
Customer Service Analyst
3 - 5 Years
A degree, especially shipping related, is seen as an advantage by employers, but not always essential. Ideally, a Pricing Analyst will need a good knowledge of the shipping industry in order to do their job.
- They will need a good grasp of the terminology and concepts of related equipment and logistics.
- Having commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of global economic factors that can influence the shipping industry, is important.
- The role of the Pricing Analyst requires good reporting and analytical skills, including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting on trade.
- A Price Analyst needs to be able to scrutinize tender documents and be aware of changes in the market as well as complete and analyze tender documents.
- A Price Analyst needs to be able to cope with working across a range of areas in a busy, commercial environment.
- Must be competent in software programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
3rd Lagoon drive