Customer Account Controllers
Customer Service Analyst Information
Customer Service Analyst
3 - 5 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
● A degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Procurement or related subject SPECIFIC SKILLS ● In-depth understanding of the Auditing or Principles of Accounting. ● Excellent knowledge of Forewin Ghana Policy and Procedure as well as the Gestwin/Fospro and the Navition. ● Excellent computer skills and strong skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis. ● Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication and influencing skills ● Ability to exercise own initiative and deliver to meet deadlines ● Minimum of 3 years working experience in Audit, Accounting or any Corporate environment.
- Visitation (Field Visits) to all customers under open market irrespective of the assigned division.
- Ensures the Company internal rules and regulations pertaining to its distribution are strictly complied with.
- Examine documentation of customers’ orders, including invoices, statements and recordsof payments to gather information to make informed decision by the Audit Assistant Manager.
- Reconciles documentation of actual inventory (stocks), customer’s balances and Payments to ascertain accuracy.
- Ensure returns or partials are credited on customers account by sales personnel and physical stocks returned to the Company.
- Ascertain the locations, GPRS of new businesses of customers and advise Management of the findings
- Ensures discrepancies in funds or fraudulent actsare rectifiedto conform internal controls
- Participates in meetings onstaffissues and departments to update Head or Assistant Audittoconfirm issues on any findings.
- Prepares daily reports and preserves documentation (specimens) pertaining to audits for internal record.
- Presents summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for further investigations.
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for the Company to avoid fraud, reduce thefts, and waste.
- Assesses best financial practices for the collections of overdue debt under aging report and devise strategies of collections.
- Work in teams to achieve Company goals.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department or his Assistant
North Industrial Area
No 3 Kotei Robertson Street, North Industrial Area