Customer Service Rep - Telecom Company
Customer Service Representatives Information
Reliance Personnel Services Ltd
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
QUALIFICATION &EXPERIENCE • HND/Bachelor degree in business administration or related course/service oriented 1-3 years working experience Working with people Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Ensuring that customers receive adequate level of service or help with their questions, complaints and concerns within the frame- work of the company's objectives and practices
- Projecting a professional image at all times when in contact with customers and provide useful information from the market place to the company to enable it maintain a competitive edge
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Substitute in other Operations Functions when necessary
- Comply with all control Procedures within the company
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution
- Up sale and cross sale of products and services.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Perform customer verifications
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints on required applications.
- Reports directly to the supervisor.
- Prepare and submit customer activity reports to the supervisor
- Follow up on customer interactions and provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Efficiently educate new customers on services provided by the company
- Perform other task within the Company which may be allocated from time to time and are commensurate with the position
MOS 58 Ashale Avenue, American House, East Legon