Night Receptionist (Front Office)
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Job Requirement • Must have a proven work experience in reception work or related environment for at least 3 years. • Must have at least an HND/ diploma from a recognized institution. • Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft suit. • Excellent communication skills. • Fluent in English language. • Excellent customer service skills. • Guest oriented and service minded. • Good interpersonal skills. • Diplomacy and self. • Control. • Team player. • Positive attitude.
Warmly welcome all our guests and respond to all enquires in a professional manner.
- Warmly welcome all our guests.
- First point of contact for all our guests and responsible for members enquires.
- Answer telephone calls from clients/guest in a professional manner.
- Process check in, check out and respond promptly to guest requests.
- Arrange for special services for guest.
- Maximizes customer satisfaction and utilization of hotel facilities by promoting hotel restaurants and other services to customers.
- Is fully aware and adheres to policies and procedures of the hotel.
- Prepares night audit reports as requested.
- Handles incoming guest room reservations.
- Communicates effectively with customers, colleagues, and supervisors.