Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
- Handling of all the deck gear activities including the cradling, topping and assisting in all kinds of operation in the vessel.
- Helping the carpenter in repair work.
- Keeping a proper vigil on any kind of obstacles during the journey, such as, icebergs or any other imminent danger.
- Responsible for loading and removing the cargo.
- Acting as a helmsman when called upon.
- Acting as a cargo watch during the loading and unloading of the cargo operations.
- Maintaining the cleanliness in the passageways and keeping it more hygienic for the passengers.
- Operating the machinery of the decks such as the winches and the windlass.
- Keeping a proper care of the maintenance of the ship and all of its operational gears.
- Assuming the duties of the man in charge of the lifeboat, as a seaman is a certified life boatman and can handle the lifeboat under sail.
- knowledge and understanding mandatory rules and regulations;
- applicable codes, guidelines and standards as appropriate;
- assessment techniques of examining, questioning, evaluating and reporting;
- technical or operational aspects of safety management;