Customer Service Documentation Coordinator (Shipping)
Customer Service Representatives Information
Our client, an international Shipping company is looking to hire a competent and proactive CUSTOMER SERVICE DOCUMENTATION COORDINATOR to help with their day to day operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing documents for shipment with various domestic and international protocols and ensuring all orders are filled and processed in line with commitments to our customers.
- Provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of operational shipping processes.
- Assess and authenticate all shipping documentations are accurate before upload on system.
- Compile and submit ICD (Inland Container Depot) list for GPHA’s approval and distribute approved list to all parties.
- Ensure timely submission of manifest to customs and other related parties.
- Issue bill of ladings requested by customers.
- Liaise with other departments on import requirements to customers.
- Respond to customer queries/enquires via phone or email in a professional manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your supervisor.