Customer Service Import Counter Coordinator (Shipping)
Customer Service Representatives Information
Our client, an international Shipping company is looking to hire a competent and proactive CUSTOMER SERVICE IMPORT COUNTER COORDINATOR to help with their day to day operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Import shipments, ensuring effective customer service, accurate shipment processing, timely deliveries and troubleshooting errors.
- Process all orders submitted by customers in a timely manner.
- Provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of operational (import) processes.
- Provide shipment status and notify customers of any delays regarding arrival, delivery or dispatch of shipments.
- Provide local, freight and demurrage invoices to customers.
- Provide import documentation to port authorities.
- Liaise with other departments on import requirements to customers.
- Respond to customer queries/enquires via phone or email in a professional manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your supervisor.