Reservations Executive - Bilingual Only
Customer Service Representatives Information
To effectively handle all reservations either by telephone or in person by converting individual and group enquiries into actual business and to ensure accurate booking information and processing which ultimately delights the guest.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To receive, handle and convert all enquires in line with the sales strategy of the Hotel and to ensure all guests receive a consistently high standard of service throughout the booking process.
· To co-ordinate with Rooms Division Manager and the Housekeeping Department to determine rooms available on a daily basis to meet customer’s demand.
· To sell the Hotel’s product and services in line with the approved SOP and to adhere to diary management principles to maximize yields for the Hotel
· To manage and input all enquires within the Medalion, adhering to Hotel’s working practices, system requirements and enquiry handling standards.
· To actively up-sell and cross sell the products and facilities of Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel especially the rooms and conferencing facilities.
· To demonstrate full product knowledge by effectively explaining the Hotel’s policies and features to guest.
· To efficiently follow up all bookings against company standards to ensure that the conversion of business is optimized and the diary integrity is maintained.
· To effectively communicate with the client throughout the booking process ensuring to have the full understanding of the guests’ requirements and identify areas for future business opportunities and to promote repeat business
· To verify customer information and payment options and respond to customers with confirmation emails or letters.
· Undertake regular and consistent communication with the Front Desk team to ensure all booking details are handed over in a clear and concise manner to enable optimized service delivery.
· To ensure all leads and account information are passed on to the pro-active marketing team and to partake in sales initiatives or promotional campaigns that may come up.
· To ensure correct charges are in place on all agreements and credit control standards are adhered to as stipulated by management.
· To ensure all guest issues/complaints dealt with promptly and to subsequently raise such issues with the Rooms Division Manager to prevent future occurrence.
Key Performance Measure
· Excellent Customer
· Front Desk Administration
· Excellent Product Knowledge
· Guest data administration
· Strong customer relationships
Excellent Customer service
Knowledge of reservation and ticketing
Excellent Computer knowledge
· Organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer Service skills
· Good Negotiation
· Attention to Details
· Problem Solving
· Time Management