Front Desk/ Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Social Work Jobs
A reputable company is looking to hire a front desk/customer service representative to work with.
What You Will Do
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Minimum 2 years experience in front front desk role.
- Minimum HND
- Must be between the ages of 20-25
- Proven experience as front desk representative.
- Familiarity with office machines (laptop, printer, scanners)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Must reside in and around Lartebiokoshie, Accra.
Dr. Nanka Bruce Rd,