Customer Service Executives
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
• HND in Marketing or Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) or Sales Management, all with some working experience in a sales and marketing oriented company. COMPETENCIES REQUIRED • Must be very pleasant, self motivated and demonstrate the flair and ability to win and retain customers. • Must be analytical and problem solver with initiative and drive for self development. • Must be proactive, team player, result driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skill. • Must be capable of coping with pressure of work. Work with minimum supervision and have a flexible attitude to work, as well as a high degree of honesty and integrity. • Must be able to drive and posses a valid driver’s license. • Must be computer literate.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Officer, successful candidates shall among other duties be responsible for:
Summary of Duties
- Extending courtesies to customers visiting the retail outlets
- Receiving customer orders
- Putting customer’s orders together and making deliveries
- Answering customer’s enquiries about prices, purchase procedures and policies.
- Preparing Pro-forma Invoices
- Ensuring proper display of products
- Keeping the shop and products neat
- Assisting in sales promotional activities