Hotel Supervisor/ Customer Service
Customer Service Representatives Information
Hotel Supervisor/ Customer service
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
Hotel supervisor should have an excellent level of commercial awareness. He should be able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also he will be responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to operations Manger and help formulate solutions.
The Hotel Supervisor is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
OPERATIONS MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully responsible for all aspects of the hotel
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular team meeting with all the staff daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to Director.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
- Randomly inspect the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Inspect all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspect areas for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments (Front office, Housekeeping, Kitchen) for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Review & train the hotel staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identify staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.