Customer Service/ Front Office Executive
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
To be thorough and pay attention to detail. The ability to work well with others. Sensitive and understanding. Patient and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
Asofoase Wiambo Street