Customer Services Representatives
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
COMPETENCIES • HND • 3+ years of experience in customer service or an administrative role • Outstanding phone and email etiquette • Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously • Exceptional communication skills
- Respond to customer calls and emails and answer questions about products and services
- Process orders and ensure they are fulfilled
- Handle customer complaints or concerns
- Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately
- Perform general administrative tasks, such and copying and filing
- Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Selling products and taking orders.
- Arranging services for customers, for example, booking hotel rooms or arranging car hire.
- Processing complaints and, if appropriate, issuing refunds.
- Taking information from customers and entering it on a database.
- Taking payments by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Making sure that the customer's experience is a positive one.