Secretary (Community 25)
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
3 - 5 Years
Project Management Jobs
Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field
Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Handle information requests and manage all types of communication
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner etc.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Other relevant tasks of the job purpose when, and if required.
Job Role Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field
- 3 to 5 Years work experience
- Excellent knowledge in MS applications. (especially word and excel)
- Good predisposition to work in teams
- Maximum aptitude to human contacts
- Perfect knowledge of computer systems
Community 18, Verostina House