Personal Assistant To CEO
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Must have a degree in Administration or any related feild
- Be the first point of contact and handle all work-related phone calls and emails.
- Assisting CEO in daily administrative work.
- Manage CEO’s calendar appointments.
- Investigate finance and expense reports.
- Prepare memos, agendas, schedules.
- Compile documents for meetings and understand the details.
- Organize conferences and events.
- Manage filing and database systems.
- Typing and preparing presentations for meetings.
- Communicate with others on behalf of the CEO.
- Conducting research on market strategies.
- Liaising with suppliers, clients, customers, and employees.
- Completing governance reports.
- Identify the need of the business.