Retail Sales Executive ( Showroom)
Customer Service Representatives Information
• Greet customers as they arrive at the showroom and inquire into their purpose of visit.
• Listen actively to customers while they provide details of what they want to buy or look at.
• Lead or escort customers to their desired locations within the showroom or provide them with directions.
• Assist customers in locating items of their choice and provide them with information on its features.
• Demonstrate product features, by clearly articulating each important article and its use.