Customer Service Officer / Teller
Customer Service Representatives Information
Customer Service Representatives
1 - 3 Years
Must have a minimum of first degree Should have a least one year experience must be smart and eloquent must have good numerical skills
- Attend to customers in a friendly and courteous manner in all situations and report complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution
- Keep abreast with banking products and services and respond to all customer inquiries accordingly.
- Introduce new banking products and services to customers
- Open and close bank accounts for customers and ensure all rules and guidelines complied with
- Provide information to customers on their account status and account balances
- Ensure that customers’ confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
- Improve customers’ banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
- Suggest effective ways through which the bank can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction
- Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions.
- Achieve deposit mobilization targets.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor