Senior Executive Officer- Client Relations
Customer Services Administrator Information
Customer Services Administrator
5 - 10 Years
BSc/Ba in Business Administration or related field
- Promote Client Service Culture
- Develop and implement Client Service Operational Manual that define service procedures and standards throughout the company.
- Take ownership of client issues and deploy strategies focused on following problems through to resolution.
- Conduct periodic business reviews/client surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the Company’s products and services.
- Support Growth of Clientele Base.
- Update the database of all our clients.
- Establish and retain great relationships with existing and potential clients by working in collaboration with the relevant departments to find solutions to concerns/issues raised.
- Organize regular meetings with clients to handle face-to-face inquiries from clients; investigate and promptly resolve problems raised by clients
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for clients to use.
- Continuously improve work flow to enhance the quality of service to clients.
- Interdepartmental Work Collaborations
- Refer specific Clients issues to the Sales Agents and follow up on progress till resolution of issues.
- Alert the Business Development Team to opportunities for further businesses among key clients.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Be abreast with developments in Clients Service by reading relevant journal, participating in all internal and external meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Submit monthly and quarterly reports specifying Clients issues recorded as well as number resolved with substantial explanation to the Chief Operations Officer and Executive Head, Business Development ensuring data accuracy.
- People Management
- Lead and supervise the Client Relations Team by training, coaching, monitoring and reporting on the Unit’s performance against agreed KPIs.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members and relevant department, appreciate diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Manage employees using the Company’s Performance Management System that provides an overall context and framework to support employee’s achievement of business goals. This includes goal setting, continuous feedback and being involved the team’s performance appraisal process.
- Financial & Budgetary Responsibility
- Work with the chief Operations Officer to develop the annual operating budget for the unit.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Chief Operations Officer.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and to build rapport with clients.
- Strong written and oral communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and strong understanding of the Company’s products.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Flexible, ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- BSc/Ba in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Previous experience in Client Relations and an organized approach to work.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in an Insurance industry is an added advantage
Community 18, Verostina House