Customer Services Administrator Information
Customer Services Administrator
3 - 5 Years
Requirements • Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset • Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving • Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure • Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail • Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Promote and market the business
- Set and achieve sales and profit targets
- Ensure security is effective