Parts And Service Manager (Automobile)
Customer Services Administrator Information
An Automobile company needs the services of a Parts and Service Manager.
The Parts and Service Manager’s mission is to guarantee the technical and commercial performance, the quality of service and the profitability of the workshops and spare parts activites. He is fully responsible for planning, controlling, increasing sales and efficiency of sales of parts & Service.
Organize the Department
- Organize by planning & control the work of the team. Coordonate commercial tours of parts advisors.
- Orientate and control the operations (quotes, outside operations, job orders, invoices…)
- Implement and manage the stck management procedures, carry out inventories.
- Get the procedures for warantees and return of parts applied ; follow up recall campaigns
- Ensure maintenance of workshop according to 5S method.
- Define investiments needs for tools and equipments
- Recruit new staff and integrate them in the company
Manage and motivate the team
- Employ adapted tools, systems and instruments (KPI) in planning, managing, and developing the activity
- Define targets for all employees (quality & volume of activity, turn over…)and manage an
- incentive program and animations. Guide and assist the employees.
- Host meetings with the team to follow up, control and motivate
- Join the sales team for customer visits