Front Desk Executive
Customer Services Administrator Information
Customer Services Administrator
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
• A Higher National Diploma or a recognized professional qualification with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related position. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required. • Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) • Computer Literacy with better than average typing skills.
- The Front Desk Executive will provide a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The prospective candidate will be the first point of contact for the company and will handle the flow of people through the organization and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Accountability: The Front Desk Executive shall be accountable to the Operations Manager
- Responsible for administrative tasks, including maintaining files and sending out interoffice communications.
- Responsible for greeting all visitors present physically at the office and register their names and contact details.
- Responsible for conferring and coordinating with other departments of the organization.
- Responsible for accepting deliveries including packages, certified and registered mail sent by courier.
- Schedule and set appointments, meetings for executives and high-level managers
- Answer all questions and address complaints and give accurate information.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to the appropriate department.
- Take up other duties as assigned.