Customer Service Officer
Customer Services Administrator Information
Job Title: Customer Services Officer
Location: No.15 Mensah Sabah Road, Kokomlemle
Reports To: Managing Partner- Operations
Functionally Report to: HR & Administrative Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide response to customer walk-in and calls, perform a variety of duties including responding to customer enquiries regarding products and any other information needed by the customer to unable them make discerned choices.
Key Accountabilities (Key Performance Areas)
- Answer customer service phone lines
- Advise customers of available products and upgrades of older products if any
- Promptly input all customer complaint information into the complaint database and notify the appropriate personnel, per approved procedures.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Work closely with accounts department, to resolve issues relating to relating to cheques and standing orders.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding service failures or concerns.
- Foster strong and positive communications with all customers.
- Offer appropriate and relevant information to customers.
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
Formal Education and Certification
1st Degree OR HND/Diploma or its equivalents plus relevant hands on experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- People management.
- Good problem solving skills
Competencies Required (Skills & Abilities)
- Good personal interaction and communication skills – written & oral
- The discipline to adhere to principles and values of the company
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Adherence to principles and values
- Ability to cope with pressure and set backs
- Outcomes based orientation – prepared to be measured on results not effort
- Fully computer literate in Microsoft office
- Ability to listen
- High demonstration of Emotional Intelligence
Note: Must be willing to work over the weekends (Saturday)