Customer Services Officer
Customer Services Administrator Information
To provide response to customer walk-in and calls, perform a variety of duties including responding to customer enquiries regarding products and any other information needed by the customer to unable them make discerned choices.
Key Accountabilities (Key Performance Areas)
- Answer customer service phone lines
- Advise customers of available products and upgrades of older products if any
- Promptly input all customer complaint information into the complaint database and notify the appropriate personnel, per approved procedures.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Work closely with accounts department, to resolve issues relating to relating to cheques and standing orders.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding service failures or concerns.
- Foster strong and positive communications with all customers.
- Offer appropriate and relevant information to customers.
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.