Customer Care, Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Customer Services Administrator Information
Our client is a leading manufacturer and retailer of paints and chemicals in Ghana. They are currently looking for an individual to support sales and marketing department, as well as support customer care services.
Support customer service and all Points of Sale (Main Showroom, Annex, Distributors) by:
- Prepare quotation requests for corporate clients.
- Handle all online, telephone and face to face inquiries related to:
- Decorative paint product & price inquiries.
- Support International Paints (IP) Brand Manager with attending to IP product & price inquiries
- Coordinate and document orders, credit facility and paint requirements of corporate clients between the showroom
- Channeling inquiries to the corresponding department such as complaints, colour advice, painters’ registration for seminars, clarifications about painters point.
- Preparing credit, cash and/or proforma invoices using the Showroom software
- Assist in answering phone calls, when necessary; this includes price and product inquiries.
- Assist in filing system for debtors.
- Send follow up emails to debtors, as supervised.
- Ensuring sales team and/or customers are informed of any announcements.
Coordinate delivery of goods, when necessary
Support all Marketing functions by:
- Assist in coordinating with supplier for printing of materials such as flyers, business cards, flexi banners.
Handle the logistics of marketing-related events, especially the Painters’ Seminars.
Assist with the planning and logistics of any marketing promotion, campaign or project
- Manage social media channels for the company
- Monitor and assist with updating of content on the company website.
- Physically preparing and requesting for charts and promotional items for each sales point.
- Assist in organizing for and maintaining good quality uniforms for the sales team and supply team
- Assist in organizing logistics of paint training's and workshops
- Outsource new suppliers of marketing materials
- Provide additional related duties as required.
- Attend meetings, seminars and training courses as required