Client Services Manager ( Consumer)
Customer Services Administrator Information
This individual will have day to day Client interface and will be the owner of the client relationship for on-site and/or remote clients. S/he will work with Operations and other Delivery team members to ensure successful delivery of program in line with client expectations and contractual obligations. S/he can successfully provide leadership to the team by earning employee trust, motivating, and inspiring great performance. Can promote a positive environment that encourages collaboration, development, and empowers decision-making.
Other duties and responsibilities as listed:
- Distribute performance reporting to client and provide commentary to reflect program strengths and future plans.
- Internal oversight of performance improvement plans to ensure commitments are met and progress is made
- Closely work with workforce management and operations to ensure the program meets capacity plans and delivery are in line with client expectations.
- Act as the common link across client LOBs, sites, and locations performing the same work to facilitate best practice sharing.
- Analyze and maintain all client service level agreements, implement improvement plans as needed.
- Oversee client relationships, facilitate open communication, understand client perspectives and expectations and monitor client satisfaction
- Host weekly, monthly and/or quarterly business reviews.
- On a regular basis communicate the overall objectives within common reports, and ensure that customer operational and capacity requirements are met
- Hold weekly meetings with all functional leaders and key stakeholders
- Develop processes as needed to support the program (operations, training, quality, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a client facing role
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes, and establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish specific goals.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change, flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans which maximize performance and provide effective feedback.
- Works well under pressure and follow through on deliverables while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline- oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and a sense of professionalism for self and team
- Can use Excel and PowerPoint at an advanced level
- Preferred experience in other MS Products and Services
- Proven ability to lead via influence vs. direct authority
- Proven ability to successfully partner with the client team by earning their trust and building strong relationships
- Experience working internationally or for a multi-national company working in or with different countries and cultures.
- Effective writing, presentation and proactive listening skills with excellent English verbal and written communication.