Client Services Director
Customer Services Administrator Information
A reputable Business Services/ Advertising & Marketing/ Media & Communication company is seeking to hire a Client Services Director will be the Senior point of contact for day-to-day management of the business and the ability to sell new ideas and solutions. He/She will oversee and lead the Client Services and Strategy teams which manage and grow our existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives.
NB: READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
- Mentor and develop his/her team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Implement proprietary and 3rd party tools into the planning process.
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines.
- Contribute to client’s business growth by identifying new opportunities.
- Assist the Operations team with designing the training and implementation of all internal and external tools.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment.
- Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
- Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals.
- Partner with Operations and Finance in building client P&L.
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
- Ensure that managers and supervisors are fully trained on all aspects of planning and audience reporting.
- To obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- To negotiate beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with client procurement teams.
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service Leadership.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- BA / BS Required (MBA desirable)
- Must have knowledge of e-commerce, web technology and online marketing concepts
- Applicant must have five (5) to ten (10) years working experience.
- Strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting.
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the digital industry, Desired Competencies & Experience.
- Expertise in rate card and contract negotiation procedures