Customer Services Advisor Information
Customer Services Advisor
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Engineering Graduate or an HND in Automobile Engineering with 2 -3 years experience in the automobile industry. Good personal appearance, communication/interpersonal and selling skills. Able to work under pressure and punctual/respect for time. Should have a valid driver’s license
- Manage workshop appointments on the basis of customer constraints, available appointment slots and unforeseen events in order to optimize workshop workload.
- Follow-up estimate approval & to get release letter from insurance.
- Develop sales of spare parts and labor.
- Apply laid down vehicle reception procedures drawn up by management for the Workshop
- Manage workshop bookings on the basis of available hour’s data provided by the Workshop Manager through the Service Coordinator
- Open job cards and ensure invoice is correct as per the jobs performed.
- Make sure cash and credit customer procedures are followed.
- Create an atmosphere of trust by providing a personal service. Address customers by name and listen carefully to what they say (exhibit good communication skills).
- Evaluate customer needs by asking appropriate questions exhibiting the required professionalism. Determine in consultation with the Workshop Manager if the work to be done is covered by warranty or a manufacturers recall campaign.
- Reformulate customer requests and draw up a work order. Explain the nature of work and checks to be done, and give estimated price and lead-time commitments.
- Sign the work orders and also have the customers sign it. Provide customer with a copy.
- Ensure that work requested has been carried out, explain the bill to the customer and ensure that the bills are paid for before the vehicle is released.
- Accompany customers to their vehicles and remove protective covers
Airport By Pass Road