Customer Services Assistant Jobs Information
· Maintains an efficient record-keeping system at the DG Secretariat with appropriate storage and retrieval facilities.
· Receives and screens correspondence for the Director-General.
· Ensures strict confidentiality of records at the DG Secretarial and sees to it that such materials are fully secured.
· Prepares draft correspondence for the attention of the Director-General and sees to the efficient dispatch of the approved materials.
· Arranges appointments for the Director-General and facilitates getting them honored
· Receives guests on behalf of the Director-General in accordance with directives.
· Ensures that the attention of the Director-General is brought promptly to critical functional issues and prepares the necessary background information for her/his action.
· Maintains the Director-General’s diary and keeps her/him informed of schedules timorously.
· Provides secretarial services to the Director-General and sees to their efficient delivery and management.
· Covers meetings of the Director-General as required and prepares the necessary documentation.
· Sees to travel protocol arrangements for officers as directed the Director-General.
· Masters degree preferably in Administration (Public/ Business) or
· A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience in administration and appreciable level of secretarial practice.
Or Management Studies.
· A first degree, preferably in Administration, Management Studies or Secretaryship plus a minimum of eight (8) years working experience in administration and appreciable level of secretarial practice.
· Must have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be highly proficient in the use of the computer and the internet.
Corporate work experience of 8 + years will no relevant degrees certification will also be considered