Customer Services Assistant Information
Customer Services Assistant
3 - 5 Years
1st class or 2nd upper degree in the any one or combination of the following programs: Chemistry, mathematics Economics with Statistics Food science or food Processing/technology in Agricultural Science
- Conducting continuous market research as per assigned project.
- Presenting findings in power point presentation format.
- Data analysis and presentation in Microsoft Excel sheet or Word with graphs as may be required.
- Analyze consultant reports and quotations.
- Coordinate meetings, write reports, and minutes.
- Follow up with various stakeholders both internal and external on their task deliverables.
- 1st class or 2nd upper degree in the any one or combination of the following programs:
- Chemistry, mathematics
- Economics with Statistics
- Food science or food Processing/technology in Agricultural Science
- Ability to use advance Power Point , Excel and Word
- Project management background is an added advantage
- Business or marketing orientation is an added advantage
- Research and good communication skills is required
H/No. E17/9, Ablade Rd. Kanda