Medicine Counter Assistant
Customer Services Assistant Information
Customer Services Assistant
1 - 3 Years
Other Professional Qualification
Certificate in MCA 2 years experience
Role Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive and verify Outpatient prescriptions in accordance with the law and procedures to ensure that the appropriate checking procedures are adhered to at all times. To refer any questions regarding prescriptions, drug information to a pharmacist.
- Support the continued functioning of the Outpatient Dispensary by ensuring efficient stock maintenance on Ascribe and implementation of administrative procedures.
- Support the implementation and efficient use of IT- related developments such as Tecsol ordering and other Ascribe- related initiatives.
- Assist customers with their questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Ensure that prescription documentation is maintained and stored appropriately in accordance with the law.
- Administrative duties will include answering telephones, booking out and filing sold item forms, pricing stock and ensuring the front counter of the pharmacy is kept clean and tidy with a professional image.
3RD LAGOON STREET-TEMA