Personal Assistant (Real Estate)
Customer Services Assistant Information
Customer Services Assistant
3 - 5 Years
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, or related field.
Job function: The Personal Assistant is responsible for organizing and handling administrative tasks so that management team can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence
- Reminder executives of important task and deadlines
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing diaries and organizing physical and virtual meetings and taking minutes
- Liaise with staff, business partners, company lawyers, surveyors, government agencies such as lands commission, registrar general etc.
- Liaise and visit clients, sites where company is developing etc.
- Managing the database and filing systems
- Miscellaneous tasks to support executives which varies from time to time, e.g., Conducting research, completing some governance reporting to ensure that company is complying with legislations and regulations.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role.
- Must speak and write English fluently.
- Working experience in the real estate industry is an added advantage.
- Must have communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Must be flexible and adapt to new environment and situations quickly.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and use of office equipment.
Community 18, Verostina House