Hotel Front Desk Executive
Customer Services Assistant Information
We are looking for an experienced front desk executive to serve as the first point of contact and manage all aspects of their customer experience by providing professional administrative support to all guests.
As Front Desk Executive, you will provide the critical first impression to guests and have the natural passion for delivering exceptional service. Fundamental to be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software.
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of visitors’ register and call log
- Provide general administrative support as may be required