Customer Services Assistant Information
Bar Attendants will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers. He should be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
Bar Attendants should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way.
- Clean up after customers and clean work area.
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management.