Customer Service Executive
Customer Services Assistant Information
Customer Services Assistant
3 - 5 Years
• A minimum of Diploma or HND in a relevant field • A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- As a primary contact for customers, you will provide friendly, courteous, and helpful service. Wraps and prices bakery goods and places goods on counters, tables and in display cases.
- Assists customers, cleans shelves and display cases, records inventory.
- Prices wrapped items.
- Cleans, fills and rotates the self-serve displays and tables. Works with customers to take special orders
Duties and Responsibilities
Generally responsible for completing the following job duties:
- Provide customer service as currently defined within the scope of the position and within company policy.
- Prepare goods for sale and replace stock in as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the store and outside the store. Includes cleaning display cases, work surfaces, and preparing and straightening up bakery display areas, disposing of garbage Move trays of bakery goods from preparation area to display area.
- Monitor bakery area to locate expired or nearly expired bakery goods for markdown or throw away. Use various sales reports to identify sales opportunities.
- Wrap, package, and price all product accurately and legibly Observe all store rules and Company Policies.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe Company dress code. Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Manager.
- Adhere to all regulations including full compliance with safety, health, and packaging requirements. Must wear approved hat or hair net.
- Must maintain personal hygiene and wear clean uniform and have tidy appearance
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise.
- Take stock to storage or shelf areas.
- Check and verify grocery receiving to ensure that items listed on vendor invoices are all delivered. Check products for quality, count, and condition.
- Keep all merchandise rotated in accordance with Company Policy and product code dates and always make use of the oldest products first (first in, first out).
- Control freshness by coding all product and pulling out-of-code merchandise daily.
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to Company Policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Answer phones and take special orders.
- Suggest reductions out-of-code merchandise daily for quick sale to maintain the highest quality and freshness.
- Keep manager or other designated personnel aware of low inventory conditions or excessive spoilage problems.
- Comply fully with all Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service or assistance.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Role Requirements
- A minimum of Diploma or HND in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
Working hours: Mon - Fri 5.45am - 1.00pm/4pm shift, Sat 7.45am - 2pm
- Must be available for arbitrary working on weekends and holiday
Kojo Thompson Road