Call Center - Trainer
Customer Services Assistant Information
A Reputable Multinational Telecommunications Company
The successful applicant shall lead and develop the Team in delivering a World Class Customer experience. He / she shall lead all Call Centre new hire and existing agents training activities. The role reports to the Operations Manager.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Conduct and periodically review contents of training which includes good phone practices and general customer service skills.
- Coordinate on-site product training.
- Report on all Training events undertaken.
- Develop and implement product specific training programs and scripts.
- Assist Human Resources and Call Centre Management in participating in the selection process of potential New Hires.
- Work with management staff to develop and facilitate motivational activities for customer service representatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Centric
- Attention to Detail
- Problem solving skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Leadership skills