Education Administrator Information
3 - 5 Years
Other Professional Qualification
• A grade 1 school experience required. • At least two years of experience as a School Administrator • Former teaching experience • Knowledge of the most current educational teaching techniques
- Help with the yearly accreditation process, which involves reviewing and sending reports, grants and contracts to state licensing boards
- In charge of admitting student/pupils
- Meet with parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like.
- Hire, interview and onboard new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team.
- Track office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Handling phone calls, emails and letters, this may include filing, photocopying and other clerical tasks.