Education Administrator Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Bachelors Degree in Education, Business Administration or in a related field.
- Deploying and managing all teaching and non-teaching staff of the school and allocating particular duties to them (including such duties of the head teacher as may be properly delegated to a deputy head teacher, assistant head teacher or other member of staff) in a manner consistent with their conditions of employment, maintaining a reasonable balance for each teacher between work carried out in school and work carried out elsewhere
- Considering in particular in relation to such allocation of duties how far the duties of the head teacher may be delegated to any deputy head teacher or assistant head teacher
- Ensuring that the duty of providing cover for absent teachers is shared equitably among all teachers in the school (including the head teacher), taking account of their teaching and other duties
- Ensuring that teachers at the school receive information they need to carry out their professional duties effectively,
- Ensuring that staff are aware of current educational developments and are kept up to date through an ongoing programme of continuous professional development
- Leading, motivating, supporting, challenging and developing staff at all levels in order to secure and sustain continuous improvement and staff well-being and to be committed to personal continuing professional development
- Supporting middle and senior leadership of the school to build capacity, recognize existing talents and encourage delegation
- Challenging underperformance at all levels and putting in place effective procedures to deal with underperforming staff
- Providing information, references and testimonials about the work and performance of staff employed at the school, with due regard to the principles of equal opportunities, where such information is relevant to their future employment.
Kojo Thompson Road