Education Consultant Information
The President is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Institute, and is accountable to the Governing Council as the academic and administrative head.
The President is the Chief Disciplinary Officer of the Institute, and exercises a general authority over both staff and students, subject to the statutes of the Institute.
The President provides leadership in achieving the strategic objectives, the vision and the mission of the Institute, with the view to promoting academic and professional excellence.
The President is also responsible for prudent Financial Management and Human Resource Management of the Institute.
The Applicant must:
- have Ph.D / Doctoral degree with a minimum of five (5) years in a Senior Management or a Senior Lecturer level in a tertiary institution or analogous institution.
- have at least eight (8) years working experience in a senior Management position in atertiary — institution or industry.
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven capacity to inspire, manage and direct staff;
- be visionary, goal-oriented and able to establish relationship with industry for Academic and Professional advancement of the Institute.
- have extensive experience in administration and academic leadership and finance in a tertiary educational institution.
- be of proven integrity, creativity, innovativeness and have a drive for sound judgment.
- be able to project effectively the image of the Institute both internally and externally.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- The appointment will be for four (4) years in the first instance, and may be renewed for a further term of two (2) years only.
- Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive and negotiable.