Education Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
At least a degree. Good managerial skills
- Should possess experience as a Principal / Vice Principal in an international School setting
- Charming personality and very fluent in English. Must not be more than 45 years
- Possess very good communicative, negotiating and leadership skills
- Must have not less than 5 years’ experience in a similar position with thorough knowledge of academic standards and teaching methodologies
- Should be able to grow Student admissions, improve the growth of the school, management, operations and administration, infrastructure, etc.
- Good working experience with the International and GES curriculum
- Should be responsible to innovate creative ways and work in accordance to the best practices in the school and help the school to lead by example
- Should have overall responsibility to supervise, guide and control the work of the teaching and non-teaching staff
- Must be able to take the overall responsibility of the school's academic and general administration
- Should have the ability to form a team and establish the culture of the school
- Must have a good understanding of institutional developments from inception to management, administration, academics and public relations
- Must have good Christian ethics and morals.
- Must have very good interpersonal skills
- Must have experience managing pre-school to sixth form with qualification not lower than a degree.
3 High Street | Dansoman | Accra, Ghana