Headmistress ( Bortianor Hills)
Education Manager Information
Degree in childhood education
- Carefully and actively monitor the welfare and holistic development of every child, following appropriate policies and procedures to ensure their physical and emotional safety at all times.
- Develop lesson plans and manage the learning experiences for students to ensure the needs of the students are met
- Assist students towards self-directed learning and normalization
- Maintain a neat, well-organized and attracted prepared environment consistent with Montessori pedagogy.
- Supervise the activities of the teachers to ensure excellent delivery of teaching and wellbeing of the students
- Uphold and reinforce positive behavior among teachers / students
- Monitor activities to maximize healthy socialization, fostering of community and healthy recreation.
- Supervise and support teachers, teaching assistance and visitors, offering guidance and support by giving presentations as needed, mentoring in the Montessori philosophy and maintaining regular, productive dialogue about how they should support in the class.
- Confer with teachers and other staffs to compare observations, discuss future planning and relevant matters.
- Communicate effectively with parents about academic and pastoral progress, developments and concerns via Parent Consultation Evenings, Annual reports as well as additional meetings with particular parents as needed / requested.
EXPERIENCE: MIN OF 5 YEARS IN MONTESSORIE
Applicants can call 0302819424 / 0302915095 for more clarifications